WHAT WE COLLECT
Information you give us
Optoro (“Optoro” or “We”) collects and stores information you provide through Optoro.com.
The information We collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC Address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and address of another Optoro.com visitor. We will only use this information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and identify new users, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with Optoro, including the type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at before you visited Optoro.com (these are called “referring URLs”).
We may permit third party service providers to collect and process some information from Optoro.com. We may share personal information with those providers.
Optoro.com is not designed to respond to “do not track” requests from browsers.
Optoro.com properties may collect your location.
Reviews and other content you provide
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to conduct research and analysis.
We may retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
Optoro does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties.
We may combine or share information among current or future Optoro companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
Sometimes We may be required to share personal information for legal reasons, for example, if We are required to do so by a regulation, court order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a government request, or when We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect Optoro, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event takes place, we’ll notify you through e-mail (if we have your email address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use a variety of information security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- We use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us” below.
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the Internet.
PROTECTING CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
1001 G St. NW Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20001
Last Updated: August 11, 2016